Sunday, January 16, 2011

May I Have Your Attention Please?

Whilst creating this blog, I asked myself questions that goes-

"Why do I need another blog when I already have one and don't really spend much time on it?"

"What's the motivation? The rationale behind the creation of a new blog? The motif?" (Huh, sounds like a CSI interrogation session with the bad-ass criminals :P)

Then I countered myself with this-

"Why not?"

You know I have kept Asylum for the Sane solely for difficult moments, so why not 'baby' another one just to count all the blessings in my life?

Sounds reasonable to you?

No?

Well it sure hell is to me (^V^)V

Why do I need to care of what you think anyway? :P

So, apart from depressing yourself reading all the negativities in Asylum for the Sane, why not take a look at the other side of me? The Not-So-Emotional me in Down My Rabbit Hole.

Then, you may ask-

"Why this title?"

Well, I simply have to give glittery credits to the man who made my day and will continue to do so- Mr Adam Lambert.

FYI (in case you are not a part of the GLAM family of Adam's), the title of my blog is actually taken from one of Adam's songs-

"Down the Rabbit Hole"

This song is so erratic! In a positive way to me.^V^

I mean if you look at the lyric of the song, it's like WOW!

It has this crazy beats and tempos and when I listen to it, I'm all hyped up and ready to allow myself to be set free from all shackles of boundaries.

Most importantly-

It makes me wanna get dirty and dance! (^_*)

What kind of a genius is able to pen and breathe life to songs like this?

There's only one absolute answer- ADAM LAMBERT!!!



(I hope Adam doesn't mind me using his song as my blog title :P)

Besides, it's the year of the rabbit so why not plagiarize the popularity of cute furry bunnies into my blog? *wink*

So, there you have it!

The background study of the birth of my second blog :D

Oh crap! I forgot I shouldn't sound negative in this blog.

The phrase- background study reminds me of my thesis and it's not something to be cheerful about when I have no sense of direction on what to crap on.

Anyhow, I'll try my very best to keep you smiling when you read posts from "Down My Rabbit Hole" :)

But I do not promise to write for every single day as life never gets perfect until the day you are sent to Heaven in your afterlife.

Till then ^V^

Be nice dolls n puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment