Friday, January 21, 2011

Attention Attention Attention!

If you notice (well if you CARE to notice :P), I've actually changed the title of my blog to 'Down The Mysterious Rabbit Hole'.

Nah~ Wasn't a major change though, only mere replacement of the words.

Motif behind the change?

LOL :D

I can't stop giggling in glee thinking about it.

The previous title was 'Down My Rabbit Hole' >.<

Don't cha think it kinda raise sensitive issues like-

1. Down your WHAT? (OMFG-look)

2. Oh, what's a rabbit hole? (innocently curiously)

3. How does your rabbit hole looks like? (with an evil smirk)

and the worst nightmare is-

4. I think 'Down Your A$$ Hole' sounds wayyyyy better!

The fuck! LMAO

You are giggling now, aren't you? ^3^

So, in order to save myself from the bombardment of erratic questions like those listed above, I've decided to change it for good.

p/s: Don't worry, content-wise, it'll still be me bullsh*tting about how happy my day is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment